This privacy notice tells you what to expect us to do with your personal information when you contact us, including by phone, email, when you visit our website or subscribe to our newsletter and the use of photography.
When we process your personal information, we promise to:
- Make sure you know why we need it
- Only ask for what we need, and not collect too much or irrelevant information
- Make sure it is accurate and up to date
- Let you know if we share it with other organisations, unless we have a legal obligation to pass it on without telling you
- Protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t
- Make sure we don’t keep it longer than is necessary
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday – 9am to 4pm.
Head Office: 01542 834434
How we get information:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- you or someone you are caring for is using our services
- you have a question or a concern about something
- you have made an information request to us
- you subscribe to our newsletter
Who we share your information with:
Your enquiry will often need a specific member of our team to answer, it will be passed onto them with your details in order for them to get back to you.
Visiting our website:
We collect information about you when you visit our website, and when you interact with our pages. We also collect information when you provide feedback or subscribe to our newsletter.
What we do with information we collect from you when you visit our website:
We use this information to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any enquiries you send us
- send out our newsletter to those who have subscribed
- record and/or publish your response to a public survey
What personal information we collect
We use a third-party service, Google, and Monster Analytics, to collect information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques. The information we – and Google – collect doesn’t identify anyone and is kept for a maximum of 38 months.
Subscribing to our e-newsletter:
We gather your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our e-newsletter. We track how our emails are used – for example whether you open them, and which links you click on. If you have subscribed and wish to remove your consent, all you need to do is unsubscribe to the newsletter, you can find this on any email sent to you by us via mail chimp. Once you have unsubscribed, your details will be deleted immediately from the system.
Who we share your information with:
We use Mailchimp to process our email newsletter subscriptions. Mailchimp’s privacy notice outlines how they collect, use, share and process personal information.
Every member of the Moray Reach Out team is provided with a photo consent form at the very start of them joining, they have the choice of opting in or out with no repercussions. Everyone has the right to withdraw consent at any time and all public pictures used directly by Moray Reach Out will be removed.
Moray Reach Out has digitised and published all historical data from the organisations beginning. This contains multiple information, including:
- Newspaper articles
Everything has the sole purpose of giving the public a clear insight on how we have developed as an organisation. All photos that are displayed were consented too by the individuals at the time of photography. If you are the individual and wish for this to be removed from our online historical archive, please contact us to let us know.